Sutherland Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Trust You To Kill Me

4 posters

Go down

I Trust You To Kill Me Empty I Trust You To Kill Me

Post by jacksbint Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:23 pm

Hello again. Very Happy I wanted to share another one of my stories with you. As yet this is unfinished. But I intend to see it through. It is really my favourite one to work on. Hope you guys like it Very Happy

I Trust you To Kill Me

It was a dark and cloudless night in August. The sticky heat leaving no air for breathing. The sky was a rich black colour and blanketed with twinkling stars. Kiefer Sutherland was sitting on a bench, staring straight up at the night sky, thinking and wondering if there was more out there than people believed there to be.

He took his eyes from the twinkling stars to the glistening city lights that were spread beneath him like a carpet of fireflies. Blinking on and off, some lighting up while others died. The city was buzzing, so full of life. He envied it, that feeling of life. Because for him at that point; there was no such thing. He couldn’t feel the energy that coursed through everyone else. For him his life had been one large shade of grey. It was the same shit every single day. And he was getting fed up of it.

Each morning he would be up before the sun. Getting ready for shooting or doing PR work. It was all the same. Every other night he would drink to dull the pain. To ease his feelings of loneliness. His friends saw him as a joker. The life of the party. He scoffed inwardly. If they only knew the toll it was taking. The pretence was killing him. And nobody took an interest in him. Not in his soul. Not in his heart. He cursed himself for being over dramatic. But he couldn’t help how he truly felt.

‘This whole world is so flat. Two dimensional’ he thought, gazing outwards.

‘Its empty’

He thought of how he spent most of his evenings, crammed in his trailer. Living like a nomad. Travelling all the time. Never really slowing. Not even to spend enough time with those closest to him. On a basic level he appeared to have it all. Good family, good friends, successful career. The works. But the truth was, it was a shell of an existence. His family could quite easily cope without him and his friends had their own shit to be getting on with. As for his ‘glittering career’ he felt that asking for fame was something he deeply regretted.

While he could pick any woman he wanted. There would be nothing there. No spark, no love, no emotion. Yeah, he’d slept with plenty. And most were adoring women who worshipped the ground he walked on. But none of them saw Kiefer the man. They all saw Kiefer the megastar. Kiefer the celebrity. The one who made the prime time telly every Sunday. The one who was on the big screen.

There was nothing more to it than that.

He sighed, looking down at the green grass beneath him. The grass that was now shaded black from the darkness of night. He couldn’t resist the strong waves of self-pity that swallowed him. Knowing that he should think better of things but not really seeing how he could. No one understood him, or the rut that he was stuck in. And despite the fact that he often thought it a silly idea, sometimes he wished he could pick up the courage to end it all.

His eyes caught the tattoo on his left arm. He huffed as he read the inscription on it. He had had some incredible experiences but now he was tired. Tired and sick to death of it all. He closed his eyes and tried to block the sadness that was taking hold. Placing his head in his hands and wishing for it all to stop.
jacksbint
jacksbint

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

I Trust You To Kill Me Empty Re: I Trust You To Kill Me

Post by kieferfan13 Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:17 pm

Wow, this one sounds really good...and yes I think I could be that one woman to love him for the man he is.... Twisted Evil
kieferfan13
kieferfan13
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-09-23

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by outer Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:55 am

Lovely Story!
outer
outer

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksbint Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:08 pm

Thank you guys very much for the comments. I will be posting more of this in the days to come. Smile Its kind of become my baby as far as Kiefer stories are concerned. One that I think will go on forever! LOL Laughing

Nah it won't be that long! Laughing but there will certainly be a lot more of it. Thanks again. Smile
jacksbint
jacksbint

Back to top Go down

Post by wastelandinwords Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:11 pm

Yay!! Now I can re-read it from the very start =)
Good to see this again. Loved this one so far!
Keep up the good work
Nic

Ps. By the nickname, you know who I am, right?
wastelandinwords
wastelandinwords

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-03

http://wastelandinwords.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksbint Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:21 am

Yeah sweetie I know you bless you! Glad to see you here honey. Very Happy

As for this particular story I have a little announcement to make. I have been working on it recently and will be making some changes to it before I post anymore.

It shouldn't take too long. Couple of days at most before I have something solid to post up.Very Happy To those who haven't read it beofre I am looking forward to sharing it with you. Very Happy

To those that have....
...its new and improved guys! And there is a LOT for you to be reading!

Thanks for bearing with me. Very Happy
jacksbint
jacksbint

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksbint Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:16 pm

Hey guys. Since I am redoing this book from scratch I would like to request that this thread is deleted. I am sorry to those that have read this. Very Happy But I can assure you that the new verion is going to be a lot better!Very Happy I will put my first post down for the new version today. Thanks for bearing with me Very Happy
jacksbint
jacksbint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down