Sutherland Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Trust You To Kill Me Book 1 - Life And Death

3 posters

Go down

I Trust You To Kill Me Book 1 - Life And Death Empty I Trust You To Kill Me Book 1 - Life And Death

Post by jacksbint Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:18 pm

An Introduction

Life. The complex web of thoughts and feelings that make it what it is. So often we walk through it. Blindly. Never knowing how fine a line we tread. Immersed in our own daily struggles we too often fail to see the bigger picture. To accept that there are worlds out there that are greater than our own. And beings who can control us. Who can give us eternal life. Or end ours in a heartbeat. I have learned that destiny is a powerful thing. And sometimes. Just sometimes, the fates of those beings collide with ours. And through that, great legends are born.

Sit close and I shall tell you a story.
A story of life and death.
And the very delicate line that separates the two.

"We all live under the same sky,
We all will live we all will die
There is no wrong
There is no right
The circle only has one side"
Travis
jacksbint
jacksbint

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

I Trust You To Kill Me Book 1 - Life And Death Empty Re: I Trust You To Kill Me Book 1 - Life And Death

Post by jacksbint Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:34 pm

Prologue - Sadness:

It was a dark and cloudless night in August. The sticky heat leaving no air for breathing. The sky was a rich black color and blanketed with twinkling stars. Kiefer Sutherland was sitting on a park bench, staring straight up at the endless night sky. Thinking and wondering if there was more out there than people believed there to be.

He took his eyes from the twinkling stars to the glistening city lights that were spread beneath him like a carpet of fireflies. Blinking on and off, some lighting up while others were extinguished. The city was buzzing, so full of life. He envied it, that feeling of life. Because for him at that point; there was no such thing.

He didn’t feel the energy that coursed through everyone else. It was foreign to him and it had been for a long time. His days had become so routine that there were days we he felt he was little more than a robot. For him life had been one large shade of gray. It was the same old s**t every single day. And he was getting fed up of it.

Each morning he would be up before the sun. Getting ready for shooting or doing PR work. It was all the same. Every other night he would drink himself into oblivion just to dull the pain. To ease his feelings of loneliness. Sure the drink would take it all away for a little while. But it would all come rushing back at a moment’s notice. It would never leave him completely.

His friends saw him as a joker. The life of the party. He scoffed inwardly. If they only knew the toll it was taking. The pretence was killing him. And nobody noticed. Nobody took an interest in him. Not in his soul. Not in his heart. He cursed himself for being over dramatic. But he couldn’t help how he truly felt.

‘This whole world is so flat. One dimensional.’ He thought gazing outwards.

‘It’s empty’

He thought of how he spent most of his evenings crammed in his tiny trailer. Living like a nomad. Travelling all the time. Always on the road and never really slowing. Not even to spend enough quality time with those closest to him.

On a basic level he appeared to have it all. A loving family, good friends and a successful career. The works. But the truth was, it was a shell of an existence. His family could quite easily cope without him and his friends had their own s**t to deal with. As for his ‘glittering career’ he felt that asking for fame was something he deeply regretted.

While it left him free to pick any woman he wanted. There was never anything there. No spark. No love or emotion. Yeah he’d slept with plenty. And most were adoring women who worshipped the ground he walked on. But none of them saw Kiefer the man. They all saw Kiefer the mega star. The celebrity who made the prime time telly every Sunday. The one who was on the big screen.

There was nothing more to it than that.

‘At least I’m not being hounded tonight’

He was grateful for the fact that no one had bothered him. He didn’t really want to be seen in this state. Much less snapped by some blood thirsty member of the paparazzi. It was a rare occasion when he could go without being harassed.

‘The press must be hounding some other poor bastard’ he thought sourly.

The press. Those ‘wonderful’ people whose sole purpose in life was to make others miserable. And to feed off of that misery like rats off of garbage. They loved nothing more than seeing people fall. And exposing their private lives to the rest of the world. Lord only knew how hard they’d made life for him. He despised them! And everything they’d done to screw things up for him.

He took a greedy swig from the cold bottle of beer in his hand. Feeling refreshed as the taste of malt trickled down his throat. He gulped it down. Taking another swig and yet another, before resting the empty bottle on the ground with a soft clink. Leaning forward he fumbled through the plastic bag at his feet. His hand settling on the cold glass of another bottle. He picked it up, feeling it wet and slippery in his hand. He saw the condensation dripping down it. Placing the lid between his teeth, he bit down hard. Popping the lid and taking another swig.

He sighed, looking down at the green grass beneath him. The grass that was now shaded black from the darkness of night. He couldn’t resist the waves of self-pity that swallowed him. And tonight the drink was doing nothing at all to ease them. While a part of him knew that he should think of better things, he didn’t really see how he could. No one understood him. Or the rut he was stuck in. And despite the fact that he often thought it a silly idea, sometimes he wished he could summon the courage to end it all.

His eyes caught the tattoo on his left arm. He huffed as he read the inscription on it. He’d had some incredible experiences, but now he was tired. Tired and sick to death of it all. He finished the bottle and sat it down on the ground as he closed his eyes. Trying hard to block the sadness that was taking hold.

Placing his head in his hands and wishing for it all to stop.
jacksbint
jacksbint

Back to top Go down

I Trust You To Kill Me Book 1 - Life And Death Empty Re: I Trust You To Kill Me Book 1 - Life And Death

Post by MS K S Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:30 pm

WOO HOO!!!! I'm so HAPPY that you finally have it posted!!

SAD, though! SO SAD! I just want to hold him and try my hardest to cheer him up!! I don't want him to end it all.

Love the beginning here!! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!
MS K S
MS K S

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksbint Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:48 pm

On a dark summer night a handsome man sat on a battered park bench. Holding his head in his hands as he felt the weight of the world bearing down on his shoulders. That mna was Kiefer Sutherland. But in those moments of total despair he wished he could be somebody else,

‘Anybody. Anything so I can start over.’

His head was pounding mercilessly. And he wasn’t sure why. Maybe he’d had enough drinking for one night.

‘And this heat isn’t making things any easier’

There was a sudden chill in the air, and the soft sound of leaves in the trees rustling. He thought nothing of it at first. His eyes brimming with tears as he continued to dwell on the endless monotony of his day to day life.

The temperature dropped sharply, the breeze seeming to show up without any warning. It made the hairs on his arms stand on end and goose bumps break out on his flesh. He lifted his head and glanced around, wondering just who the hell had turned on the giant air conditioning system. It was odd for the middle of summer. The air had grown so cold! Only a moment before there had been no air at all.

Just a sticky heat.

Now it was like a cold wind had risen up from out of nowhere. He looked ahead, seeing nothing at first. Moments later though, he spotted the figure. It was distant, but moving in his direction at a steady speed. His eyes strained to make out the shape. It was a woman, and as she closed the distance he felt his jaw drop and his heart start to beat for the first time in years.

The world seemed to fall away as she moved. The way she walked was so graceful that as he focused on her, he was convinced that she wasn’t really walking at all. Her steps were too slight, her movements too fluid. If he hadn’t known any better he could have sworn that she was gliding.

He fastened his eyes shut and shook his head, trying not to believe what he was seeing. As they reopened he noticed the light steps she made.

‘Optical illusion. Must be the beer.’

He could see her in more detail. She wore a fitted pair of black trousers and a ruby red top that clung to her every curve. A full length, fitted black jacket, which she’d left hanging open, complimented both of them.

‘She must be out of her mind’ he thought dazedly, wondering how anyone could endure wearing a heavy jacket in the mid summer heat. As if to answer him, the cool breeze picked up. He felt the cold encircle him again, and thought that maybe her extra layer wasn’t such a bad idea.

The jacket swayed with her as she moved. The bottom of it danced lightly around her ankles. Only serving to show off more of her shape.

Her figure was amazing. Her curves rising and falling perfectly in all of the perfect places. Looking at her, he felt a yearning. The kind of longing that he hadn’t felt in a long time. Her waist appeared thin and delicate, yet he could see the full curve of her hips. And the rising cleft of her bust.

She had a beautiful head of jet-black hair. It was wild and full of volume, yet neat. With not a single strand of it looking like it was out of place.
She didn’t even attempt to disguise the center of her attention, staring straight at him as she continued on her path towards him. Her gaze did not falter for a second.

He caught those eyes and felt his breath being stolen from him. Deep rich brown eyes, full of passion and intensity. He was helpless, not wanting to stare but unable to turn away. His arms slowly drooping down and resting on his legs as he gazed at her in awe. It was those eyes! They were spellbinding! He even felt trapped in them. He tried giving himself another mental shakedown. Suddenly noticing the people and the world around her as she passed them.

One guy in particular had been about to dig in to his burger when her path crossed his. He almost ended up putting the food in his ear as his head followed her movements. She paid him no mind. Ignoring him and everything else around her as she zeroed in on the bench directly ahead.

She cut the distance all too quickly, her long legs working effortlessly. He looked up at her as she closed in on him. Stopping as she reached him. She seemed tall. And despite the fact that she hadn’t yet opened her mouth to speak, it was clear that she was already imposing her presence. Right from the word go there was no question of it. Her milky white skin was pallid. It had a waxy ceramic look as the moonlight feel upon it.

“Mind if I join you?” she asked. Her sultry voice was suggestive. He had to snap himself out of a mental haze just to answer her. Something was happening to him. Something that he felt he had no control over. A thick fog had clouded his mind. It was an effort just to make his lips move enough to form words.

“Sure go ahead” he uttered, tearing his eyes from her and looking back at the city. The streets were buzzing. Much like his skin did when the soft fabric of her jacket brushed his arm. Her body was so cold that Kiefer was tempted to ask her if she’d just spent a few hours locked in a meant freezer. He bit his lip. Waiting for her to say something more or maybe introduce herself.

He could feel the intensity of her eyes on him. He glanced back at her, trying to make it a brief glance, but unable to keep it from lingering as his eyes met hers. He was drawn to her, and it took every ounce of his will power to resist the impulse to kiss her there and then. Eventually he composed himself, coughing nervously and looking out at the world in front of him.

She kept her eyes on him. And somehow he felt she was looking through him. Peering deep into his soul. He couldn’t explain it, he could just feel it in his bones. It bothered him. But what bothered him more was the fact that he liked it. She could see him there, stripped of all the material B.S. Not a movie star. Just a man.

“So” she said at length.

“Are you having a bad day?”

It was like she had read his mind.

“What makes you say that?”

“No real reason. Just the fact that it’s after midnight and you’re sitting here alone. Staring at nothing and looking completely lost. Oh, and you have a bag full of beer at your feet….”

She nodded towards the plastic bags and empty bottles that stood beside it.

“… so either you’re having a really bad day or you have a serious drinking problem.”

The comment sounded condescending, but as he looked at her he found that he couldn’t really care. She smiled a dazzling white smile. He didn’t think he’d ever seen a smile quite like it in his entire life. It was vibrant. And it sent a violent shiver running through him like a lightening bolt.

Instead of telling her to mind her own business (which he might well have done had it been anyone else) he found himself pulling two bottles from the bag and offering one to her.

“Want one?”

“Sure.”

He put the bottle to his mouth, pausing as he realized his lack of manners. He was just about to apologize for not having a bottle opener, when she reached out.

“Here” she soothed, reaching over and slowly clasping the bottle. Their fingers mingled as she took it from him. And he felt another spark. This one much bigger than the last. Her skin was like ice! Her touch had forced a shudder from him. The raised bumps on his skin were left tingling.

“God you’re freezing!” he exclaimed. She scowled darkly, and her expression made him deeply uncomfortable. Her frown was hideous. Her eyes were ablaze and her lips drew back in an animalistic snarl. Seconds later it had vanished. Replaced by a devious grin.

She brought the bottle top to her teeth. Clamping down, snapping off the lid and spitting it out all in a single fluid motion. He heard the sound of the lid clattering on the ground.

“Neat trick” he said and her grin widened.

“Oh please…” she shot back.

“…I’ve got much better tricks than that.”
jacksbint
jacksbint

Back to top Go down

Post by kieferfan13 Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:02 am

oh really wonder what they are....cant wait to find out.
kieferfan13
kieferfan13
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-09-23

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksbint Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:14 pm

Hey guys Very Happy Sorry to keep jumping back and forth between story updates. Got one here for you. Hope you enjoy it Very Happy

Kiefer smiled back at her.

“So ‘miss bag of tricks’” he chuckled

“Got a name?”

“Selena”

He heard the name sound off in his head. Thinking of how it sounded. It fitted perfectly with her image. The word just rolled off of the tongue with such ease.

“Selena” he said, taking a moment to hear himself say it. It really did roll off of the tongue. He liked it.

“I’m Kiefer”

“Yes I know who you are.” She said flatly. She sounded unimpressed, which took him by surprise. He had met a lot of people in his lifetime. And no one in his experience had reacted as coolly as she had. In a way it was quite refreshing. At least he didn’t have to worry about living up to his name. Right now he was just plain old Kiefer and she seemed all right with that. He frowned at the sudden notion that he had. That she might just be a member of the press. He was just about to open his mouth to ask when she cut him off.

“I know what you must be thinking”

He saw her looking at him. Her grin had now melted down into a tender smile. She couldn’t possibly have known what he was thinking. And yet as he felt that fog in his mind again, the only clear image he could conjure was one of her. She was all he could se in his mind’s eye.

“And what am I thinking?” he said, taking a greedy swig of his beer. And nearly choking on it when she answered.

“That I’m some nosy reporter. Just here to get a hot story.”

Kiefer coughed and spluttered

“Or maybe you think I’m just an over zealous fan. Ready to hang off of your every word.

Well… you needn’t worry….”

He looked at her in amazement, but her eyes had already turned away. She was gazing out at the city that stretched out beneath them.

“…I’m neither”

Kiefer watched her in awe. She seemed a world away. Her eyes were focused on the space in front of her, though she didn’t seem to be looking at anything. Instead she seemed perfectly still. Frozen like a statue. Her eyes facing forward in a never ending stare. Kiefer leaned forward, ready to ask if she was okay when she suddenly burst out of her trance like state. Turning to him and grinning happily.

“Pleased to meet you Kiefer”

She extended a hand and he took it. Shaking it heartily. He shuddered at the contact.

But this time it wasn’t as bad. Either she wasn’t so cold anymore or he was finally growing accustomed to her. Her skin was silky smooth. Soft and milky white in color. He moved to withdraw his hand but she held it firmly as she began to swipe her thumb over the skin at the base of his fingers. Gently teasing the same spot over and over in delicate little circles. The sensation made him tingle.

Without any warning she leaned in close to him. He could smell the faint scent of jasmine on her. The smell was rich and enticing. Her cheek brushed his as she planted a tender kiss just by his ear. Leaning back and leaving him stunned. Her touch was electric! Every time she touched any part of him his heart seemed to stop in mid beat. Waiting while the rest of his body recovered from the shock.

“That was a friendly greeting…” he mumbled, trapped and under her spell.

“Is that how you greet everyone?”

“No just you”

He was even more astonished. She was quite unlike any woman he had ever met before.

There was something about her that he couldn’t put his finger on. As their hands broke away he studied her face more closely. It was unreadable. A blank page. She raised the head of the glass bottle to her lips in such a delicious way that he actually found himself feeling jealous of it. Envious! Of a beer bottle! He laughed inwardly at the thought. Not wanting to be crude in front of her. But he couldn’t help the image that had filled his brain. And as she took a long, deep drink, he could sense those first fires of lust within him.

It took several long seconds for him to realize that he was staring at her again. But try as he might he found he simply couldn’t look away. She glanced at him as she drank. Seeing the hungry look in his eyes and teasingly peeling the bottle away from her plush lips.

He noticed a slight trickle of beer at the corner of her mouth and dashed forward to wipe it away. As the pad of his thumb caught the trailing liquid, he caressed the side of her face. Cradling it in his hand and hoping that she wouldn’t mind his toughened skin on hers. She didn’t seem to mind at all. She leaned into it and angled her head so she could kiss the inside of his palm.

He felt those flames of lust rising. Taking control. He was about to lean in and kiss her when they were rudely interrupted. An elderly tramp walked up to ask if they had any spare change. He stank of dirt and urine and God only knew what else. His hair was matted with grime. His face was streaked with stains that Kiefer couldn’t identify. And didn’t want to. Selena appeared non-plused. The smell didn’t seem to be bothering her.

But it was clear that she wasn’t pleased for the intrusion. Neither was he. Kiefer waved the shabby man away. Plunging a hand in his pocket and handing him a little spare change. The man ambled away lazily, leaving the two alone once more.

Kiefer returned his attention to Selena. Their eyes catching instantly. Though the magi of the previous moment had been broken, Kiefer still thirsted for her. Desire was getting the better of him.

He held back. After all they had the rest of the night. And he could wait.

“So…” he uttered with a mixture of nerves and eagerness.

“…How about you tell me a little more about yourself Selena.”

He heard her name again as it echoed in his ears. It was a wonderfully sweet sound. She leaned in close again. Close enough that he could smell the jasmine fragrance on her. Her grin reappearing as she dropped her voice to nothing more than a whisper.

“Not here.” she whispered.

“I’ve got a place. Not too far from here. Let’s go there. We can both find out more about each other there.”

He was lost for words. Her offer so brazen and blatant that if it had come from another woman he might have been tempted to brand her a slut. But this was different. And instead of being put off he wanted more. He moved forward. Halting inches from her face as they kept their gazes fixed on each other.

“Are you always this direct?” He quizzed lightly. His smile spreading till it matched hers.

“I am when I know what I want.”

Without a seconds pause he decided.

“All right then. Where to?”
jacksbint
jacksbint

Back to top Go down

Post by kieferfan13 Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:27 am

**sighs** I think I need to take a cold shower(lol)
kieferfan13
kieferfan13
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-09-23

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksbint Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:31 pm

Lol! It gets a little hot under the collar later on. You'll see why Wink
jacksbint
jacksbint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down