Sutherland Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiefer Best Movie

+17
allaboutkiefer
Amorphis
Hoppel
MS K S
VanBrazil
kiefer2112
kiefernut
kieferfan13
amanda
verpertine
SallyKCumbria
outer
KiefersKate
MARINA
Jack Bauer
Sutherland Fanclub
Flylinks
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kiefer Best Movie - Page 2 Empty Re: Kiefer Best Movie

Post by jacksbint Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:50 pm

kieferfan13 wrote:
Teresa Boix wrote:For me is Behind the Red Door. It's simply perfect his portraying and makes me cry every time I waht it.
I jsut recently saw that movie and let me tell you I never cried so hard, well actually the only other movie to make me cry like that was Ghost, but I cried for like an hour after watching that. He was absolutely wonderful in that movie. That would now be my new number 2, Lost Boys still being number 1

It was heartbreaking to watch I have to admit. I couldn't re watch it now. It had me goign That much! Bless his heart! Crying or Very sad I watched Lost Boys for the first time in ages too. Watched it once when I was younger and thought 'what on earth?' but a couple of weeks back I rewatched it. I was like OH MY WORD!!!! lol He was very intense! LOL Laughing
jacksbint
jacksbint

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Kiefer Best Movie - Page 2 Empty Re: Kiefer Best Movie

Post by kiefernut Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:44 pm

I saw behind the red door last week and Kiefer was just amazing and the way he played Roy was unbelieveable. I love him as Roy he was so demanding and really rude to everyone but you gotta love him. It was really sad too Sad He was brillant and i'm so happy that i watched it. That's the only movie i've seen with Kiefer on the true movie channel (uk).I want to see more.

Honestly behind the red door is a must see. You won't be disapointed

He had a really nice house in it too over looking the ocean.
kiefernut
kiefernut
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2