Sutherland Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sutherland blames fans for DUI jail sentence

3 posters

Go down

Sutherland blames fans for DUI jail sentence Empty Sutherland blames fans for DUI jail sentence

Post by outer Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:01 pm

24 star KIEFER SUTHERLAND blames fans for his jail sentence for driving under the influence, and is refusing to sign anymore autographs. The actor will spend Christmas behind bars after being sentenced to 48 days behind bars, following his arrest in September (07). Sutherland was snapped by camera-wielding fans as he stumbled from his car - pictures which appeared on the internet and could have been used as evidence in court. And the 40-year-old is fuming. Autograph collector Michael Wehrmann tells New York gossip column PageSix, "He was one of the best autograph signers there was. "He would always stand and sign for a half hour, but since his arrest, he's been telling collectors, 'I don't do that anymore. You guys screwed me.' "
outer
outer

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Sutherland blames fans for DUI jail sentence Empty Re: Sutherland blames fans for DUI jail sentence

Post by kiefernut Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:18 pm

omg is this true ?
kiefernut
kiefernut
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Back to top Go down

Sutherland blames fans for DUI jail sentence Empty Re: Sutherland blames fans for DUI jail sentence

Post by outer Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:27 pm

I dont now if this news is true or not.
outer
outer

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by kieferfan13 Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:25 am

Its not true. He would never say anything like that about his true fans. I think if it was really said it would be more directed to th autograph stalkers and those who only get his pic or autograph for their own profit.
kieferfan13
kieferfan13
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-09-23

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down