Sutherland Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24 wallpapers

3 posters

Go down

24 wallpapers Empty 24 wallpapers

Post by lovekim Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:15 pm

I just signed up for your site.I really love your site it is very good.I would like to see you put up some wallpapers. I would like to see some 24 wallpapers.I would like some of jack and kim together.Or any other 24 wallpapers.I have been trying to find someone that can make wallpapers of jack and kim together.I dont know how to make wallpapers

lovekim

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Back to top Go down

24 wallpapers Empty Re: 24 wallpapers

Post by Sutherland Fanclub Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:40 pm

lovekim wrote: how to make wallpapers

To create your own wallpaper images, all you need is a little time, creativity, and a good graphic editing program. A couple of our favorites are Paint Shop Pro by Jasc Software, and a great new kid on the block, Photo-Brush, by MediaChance. These programs are both shareware, and have trial versions available for download. There are also high-end programs, such as Adobe Photoshop that pro designers use.

If you don't want to spend a little cash, then look no further than your own system. Just about every operating system comes with a free graphic editing program. Windows has always come with Paint....

These days, the most common wallpaper resolutions are 800x600, and 1024x768. Bigger monitors now support higher resolutions like 1280x1024.

If your monitor is one size and you design your graphic for that, then your wallpaper will look small to those with higher resolutions. It goes both ways, as wallpaper designed for high resolution only monitors, will look large and cut off on smaller resolutions. The best solution for this, is to simply make the wallpaper, then create more versions of it by re-sizing it in a graphics program for other available resolutions. That said, some authors only design for the resolution they're using, and make them available with take it or leave it conditions.

Wallpapers should always be distributed in .JPG or .BMP file format. .JPG files are the most popular, because they are about 3 or 4 times smaller than .BMP files, and the image can be viewed on the web with every web browser that supports images.
Sutherland Fanclub
Sutherland Fanclub
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-09-07

http://www.myspace.com/sutherland_fanclub

Back to top Go down

24 wallpapers Empty Re: 24 wallpapers

Post by kiefer2412 Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:28 am

I love you i love this site it so cool
kiefer2412