Sutherland Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUTHERLAND 'SORRY' FOR DUI CHARGE

Go down

SUTHERLAND 'SORRY' FOR DUI CHARGE Empty SUTHERLAND 'SORRY' FOR DUI CHARGE

Post by Sutherland Fanclub Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:40 pm

Actor KIEFER SUTHERLAND has apologised for two misdemeanour counts of driving under the influence (DUI). The 24 star was charged after police witnessed him making an illegal U-turn in Los Angeles last month (25Sep07). A breath test allegedly found him to have twice the legal limit of alcohol in his system. Sutherland, whose attorney appeared in court on his behalf on Tuesday (09Oct07), also stands accused of violating the terms of his probation relating to a previous DUI conviction in December 2004. The 40-year-old says, "I'm very disappointed in myself for the poor judgment I exhibited recently, and I'm deeply sorry for the disappointment and distress this has caused my family, friends and co-workers on 24 and at 20th Century Fox. "I appreciate the support and concern that has been extended to me these last weeks both personally and professionally." Sutherland will be sentenced on 21 December (07).
Sutherland Fanclub
Sutherland Fanclub
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-09-07

http://www.myspace.com/sutherland_fanclub

Back to top Go down