Sutherland Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiefer is the Model Inmate

+3
kiefernut
MS K S
kieferfan13
7 posters

Go down

Kiefer is the Model Inmate Empty Kiefer is the Model Inmate

Post by kieferfan13 Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:29 pm

Found this on People.com
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20164840,00.html

Ken Lee writes..
Kiefer Sutherland, starting Day 3 of his 48-day sentence for DUI and a probation violation, is a "model prisoner," says a spokesman for the Glendale City Jail.

"He's not happy to be here," Officer John Balian says, "but you can tell from his demeanor that he's sorry and takes responsibility for what's he's done."

Sutherland spent his first full day on Thursday folding jail laundry. He also had cornflakes for breakfast, a turkey sandwich for lunch and chicken a la king for dinner.

The 24 actor, who is housed alone in a cell, has also been assigned to serve meals to the other eight to 10 inmates, one of whom was recently arrested for attempted murder – on four people.

"But we don't put murderers or rapists who are awaiting trial in the same area as a guy convicted of a DUI," Balian explains, adding that Sutherland, as an inmate worker, has access alone to one of three common rooms, each with a television.

The only interaction Sutherland will have with other inmates is when he slides a tray of food through slots in their cell doors.

He also has shower access twice a day.

As of Thursday evening, Sutherland had not had any visitors. However, Balian says that the actor brought several books to keep him busy.

The jail spokesman reiterates that Sutherland will do the full 48 days straight without early release:

"There's no way he's getting out early, unless a judge orders otherwise, which is highly unlikely," he says

God Bless him. I just hope he stays safe...I just wish we all can go visit him. He's had no visitors and that make me sad thinking he hasnt been able to see anyone he loves. .....I LOVE U KIFER santa
kieferfan13
kieferfan13
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-09-23

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Kiefer is the Model Inmate Empty Re: Kiefer is the Model Inmate

Post by MS K S Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:47 pm

We should all pay him a visit!!! LOVE YOU KIEFER!!!
MS K S
MS K S

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kiefernut Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:19 pm

aww bless him. I wish we could see him to. If anyone goes i'm coming with ok. lol
kiefernut
kiefernut
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by soniab Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:34 pm

If i could i would be with him all the time but Belgium is a little to far. I hope he likes to read, time is going fast that way.
We are all counting down with you Kiefer.
My love

soniab

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by kieferfan13 Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:42 pm

Read this today and though how great it was that all of the Kiefer fans are showing their support for him during this terrible time. Smile Smile
http://www.showbizspy.com/2007/12/12/kiefer-sutherland-swamped-with-fan-mail/

The guy’s been getting a ton of fan mail,” says Officer John Balian, spokesman for the Glendale City Jail. “Easily more than 100 letters a day.”

40-year-old Sutherland - famous for his role as Jack Bauer in the smash hit TV thriller, is serving time for his second DUI conviction and for violating probation.

Kiefer will be spending his birthday, Christmas and New Year’s behind bars.

Meanwhile, Balian has branded Kiefer a ‘model prisoner’: “He’s not happy to be here,” he said, “but you can tell from his demeanor that he’s sorry and takes responsibility for what’s he’s done.”

He also reiterated that Sutherland will do the full 48 days straight without early release.

“There’s no way he’s getting out early, unless a judge orders otherwise, which is highly unlikely,” he says.

By Owen Williams, Dec 12 2007 ©️ Copyright 2007 - Showbiz Spy
kieferfan13
kieferfan13
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kiefernut Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:35 pm

I saw and read a little bit in the paper that Kiefer is getting about 100 letters a day from fans. I think that is the best ever and it just shows you how much support he has and how much he's loved.
kiefernut
kiefernut
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by kieferfan13 Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:51 pm

Read this today and smiled with pride. Its so nice to read an article that a reporter wrote actually applauding Kiefer.
Thought I would share with you all.

http://www.connietalk.com/kiefer_sutherland_011208.html

It doesn't pay to drink and drive - but it does pay to own up to your mistakes! Hanukkah has gone by, Christmas has gone by, Christmas Eve has gone by, New Year's Eve and New Year's have gone by...even his 41st birthday went by, and Kiefer Sutherland spent all of the time behind bars, quietly doing laundry duty and being a golden star inmate at Glendale City Jail.

Sutherland, arrested in September for driving under the influence of alcohol, turned himself into an L.A. County courthouse on December 5th. The judge allowed him to spend his time in the city of Glendale instead of L.A. County Jail (said to be due to "overcrowding").
He's received hundreds of fan letters but not visitors. (Although you could always be the first - and let us know how it went!)

A Glendale City spokesman told PageSix that it's "lights out at 10 p.m. for Jack Bauer." But sources say he is extremely well-behaved and polite, though he's not eligible for early release on good behavior.
I love you I love you I love you I love you
Sounds like Kiefer's on good behavior...I'd rather see him happy and "reformed" on Larry King Live than Paris Hilton! Good for you, Kiefer!
kieferfan13
kieferfan13
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by outer Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:01 pm

Nice words
outer
outer

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoppel Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:34 pm

These are the latest news:
http://www.pagesix.com/story/kiefer+sutherland+cleaning+collins

This is sooo wonderful - instead of disappearing discreetly this man is going to take the front-door. He has such dignity and style - it's almost unbelievable! I love him more than ever! Very Happy
Hoppel
Hoppel

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksbint Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:21 pm

Bless his heart! Such courage and pride! I love him to bits! Sigh! My hero!
jacksbint
jacksbint

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kieferfan13 Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:23 am

He is truly a legend. I wish I was there in person to applaude him for being such a true man. Bless him. The excitement is killing me. I cant wait.
kieferfan13
kieferfan13
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down